The report has it that protesters have shut down Osogbo City over alleged EFCC harassment.
Ejes Gist News online reports that protesters in the early hours of Tuesday blocked the Oke Omiru end of Osogbo-Ilesha Way in protest, alleging harassment by the operatives of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
This online news platform learned that with bonfires, the protestors prevented vehicular movement on the road.
The spokesman for the Osun Command of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, Daniel Adigun, confirmed the incident in a conversation with our correspondent.
“He said, “The EFCC raided some suspected internet fraudsters in the area last night from reports made available to us, and the protest, we are told, is being organised by some of them.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State