President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Gambari has resigned as Chairman of the Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD), Dailypost reports.
Gambari’s resignation was contained in a statement by the Executive Director of the Centre, Amb. Abdullahi Omaki. According to him, he was resigning his appointment to avoid conflicts of interest.
“I have conveyed this development to the attention of the Board Members who after their deliberation, unanimously, appoint Mallam Abidu Yazid as the new Chairman for Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD).
“I would like to once again congratulate Prof. Gambari for his vision in establishing this Think-Tank that has made tremendous contributions to the sustenance of Democracy and Development through constructive advocacies since 2014,” The Sun quoted him as saying.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal