President Buhari Sacks NCC Chairman, Tonye Jaja
EJES GIST MEDIA can authoritatively reports that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the removal of Nigerian Copyright Commission(NCC) Board chairman, Tonye Jaja with immediate effect.
Jaja’s removal was contained in an October 15 letter signed by Dayo Apata, the Solicitor General. He was ordered to return all properties of the commission in his possession to the Director-General of the commission, John Asien.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Forgive Me’ – Radio Presenter Accused of Betraying #EndSARS Protesters In Uyo After Collecting N4m, Make Undeniable Confession
Recall that Jaja was inaugurated for a four-year tenure along with other members of the board in May 2019. However, the President sacked him about two and a half years into his tenure.
It read in part, “l have been directed to notify you of your removal as the Chairman, Governing Board of the Nigerian Copyright Commission by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR, as conveyed vids letter Ref: 59312/V/230 of September 28, 2020.”
“Your removal is with immediate effect and you are, therefore expected to hand over all the properties of the commission in your possession to the Director-General.”
No official reason was given for the removal.
# President Buhari Sacks NCC Chairman, Tonye Jaja
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates