President Buhari taking the vaccine
President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo were on Saturday, March 6 vaccinated against the ravaging COVID-19.
Buhari was vaccinated by his personal physician, Dr. Suhayb Sanusi, at about 11.51 am at a brief ceremony witnessed by top government officials at the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Shortly after the President, Osinbajo was also vaccinated by his personal physician, Dr. Nicholas Audifferen, at about 11.57am.
The President and his deputy were the first among the nation’s strategic leaders to take the vaccine after some frontline health workers at the treatment centre of the National Hospital, Abuja, were vaccinated on Friday.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control had early on Friday cleared the 3.924m doses of AstraZeneca vaccine which arrived Nigeria on Tuesday for usage in the country.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer