On Saturday, President Muhammadu Buhari confirmed the nomination of Justice Husseini Baba-Yusuf as Acting Chief Judge of the Federal Capital Territory’s High Court of Justice.
The appointment, which will take effect on August 1, 2021, was made on the National Judicial Council’s recommendation (NJC).
Mr Soji Oye, the NJC Director of Information, said as much in a statement released on Saturday.
On Monday, August 16, 2021, Baba-Yusuf will be sworn in by Hon. Dr Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad, Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the National Judicial Council.
At 10 a.m., the Supreme Court of Nigeria will perform a swearing-in ceremony.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022