Powerful Nigerian politician , Bonka Wachin Gavar is dead
Ejes Gist Newspaper can confirm that Bonka Wachin Gavar, a member of the Peoples Redemption Party’s (PRP) Board of Trustees (BoT), has passed away.
His death was announced in a press statement signed by the party’s National Secretary, Babatunde Alli, on Monday.
“We in the Peoples Redemption Party received the sad news of the death of one of our Board of Trustees Members, Hon. Bonka Garvan, with great shock,” it reads.
“Hon. Bonka Wachin Gavar was a devoted PRP member, a respected elder statesman, and one of the party’s pillars in Benue State.
“With his death, the PRP family has lost one of its most loyal and patriotic members.” We will all miss his outstanding leadership qualities, virtues, and sense of assiduity.
Pay Attention to: AFCON 2023: Nigeria Defeat Sao Tome, Full Time Score 10:0
“Indeed, Hon. Bonka’s death is a great loss, not only to his family and the people of Benue state, but also to our great party, the PRP, and our country, Nigeria.”
That is the latest on Powerful Nigerian politician is dead
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022