Information reaching the Ejesgist newsdesk this morning reveals that police officers have blocked the entry and exit routes to the Lake Chad residence of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
It was gathered that this development has prevented the Senate president from attending to the invitation by the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris at 8 a.m today.
Saraki’s convoy whic hit the road at around 6:58 am on Tuesday morning to honour the police invite is currently stranded as the police has refused him passage.
Below is a footage obtained shared by Saraki’s aide, Yusuf Alabere obtained by Ejesgist Media
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021