ABUJA-The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday approved the combination of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) into the party in front of the 2019 general decisions.
PDP NEC MEMBERS
This choice was taken at the 80th National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting of the party which hung on Monday.
Another choice taken by NEC was the ejection of prominent members of the Ogun State chapter of the party including the lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District, Buruji Kashamu. Likewise removed were the trio of Semiu Sodipo, Segun Seriki and Dayo Adebayo.
Briefing journalists toward the finish of the gathering, party’s representative, Kola Ologbondiyan additionally noticed that the NEC approved the setting up of a committee on name change, adding that the choice to make a beeline for court over the Ekiti governorship decision received the gift of party leaders across board.
“We made disciplinary move against members fraternizing with the ruling party. We shall not acknowledge any untoward behavior from members anymore. As a result, NEC approved the removal of Senator Buruji Kashamu, Semiu Sodipo, Segun Seriki and Dayo Adebayo, all members of the Ogun state chapter of the party, until their ejection.
READ ALSO: NIPOST set to create 250,000 jobs through ICT (details)
“The party has additionally constituted a committee on harmonization on the likelihood of a difference in name,” he included.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal