The Edo State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has suspended Kassim Afegbua, a spokesman of Former military leader, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, IBB.
ALSO READ : Neighbors In Shock As Man Hangs Himself Inside His Room After His Lover Broke Up With Him
Afegbua was handed out a one-month suspension, effective from August 2, 2020, over anti-party activities
This was confirmed by a statement signed by the State Press Secretary Chris Osa Nehikhare. State Chairman of the party, Tony Aziegbemi directed the Etsako East LG Chairman to set up a disciplinary committee to investigate the allegations against Afegbua while his suspension lasts.
PAY ATTENTION : Akpabio links Orji Kalu, James Ibori and Emmanuel Uduaghan, To Some Abandoned NDDC Projects
The composition of the disciplinary committee is expected to be announced soon. It will be recalled that Afegbua is openly campaigning for the candidate of the All progressives Congress, APC, Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International