PDP Rejects Atiku Abubakar For 2023 Presidency
Following Deji Adeyanju, an Abuja-based activist, outburst on Wednesday at candidates the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stakeholders are contemplating for the presidency in 2023.
ALSO READ: “Nigeria Look into our problem, we are dying, No Helper” Police Officer Cries Out Bitterly ( VIDEO)
PDP stakeholders are considering Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State or Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, according to Adeyanju, convener of Concerned Nigerians.
The former PDP member said in a series of tweets that the party’s stakeholders are tired of Atiku Abubakar running for president.
PDP stakeholders, according to the activist, are furious with Atiku for allegedly abandoning the party during the 2015 elections.
“PDP stakeholders want to pitch Tambuwal or Bala Mohammed, both serving Governors, as presidential candidates in 2023, with someone from the South as VP,” Adeyanju said.
“It’s been said that everyone is sick of the Dubai man with the dollars. Why aren’t you presenting him right now? I’d like to see you guys compete for 16 years.
“Many of them are in excruciating sorrow since the man left his party after the election and migrated to Dubai for two years, only to return to campaign for another ticket.
“The only way the PDP can make sense is if they stay in opposition for 16 years. In 2023, APC should present a viable candidate.
At the time of filing this report, Ejes Gist Naija News cannot independently verify the claim.
# PDP Rejects Atiku Abubakar For 2023 Presidency
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021