The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released the candidate list for the governorship election in Anambra state scheduled for November 6.
According to court orders, the electoral umpire dropped the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Mr Valentine Ozigbo, and the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, from the list released on Friday.
It will be recalled that a criminal summons was issued against Charles Soludo, the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and a factional candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, by a Zuba Upper Area Court in Abuja, in response to a criminal complaint brought before it by one Oliver Bitrus.
Bitrus accuses the defendant of “serious abuse of office and violation of the Code of Conduct for Public Officers” while he was the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria from May 29, 2004 to May 29, 2009.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021