President Muhammadu Buhari has said he had no objections to any plan by the police to arrest Senate President Bukola Saraki, over a string of murder cases in Kwara State, Premium Times reports.
Must Read: Offa bank robbery: Nigeria Police want to implicate me – Saraki finally cries out
Buhari received the Inspector-General Ibrahim Idris at the State House on Friday afternoon, during which he was told of at least 20 murder incidents allegedly linked to Saraki in his home state.
Sources said Idris arrived at the State House with evidence and documents relating to Saraki.
The Senate President could be arrested any day from now, following the president’s position that the law should run its course.
On Sunday, the Police invited Saraki for questioning , over his alleged involvement in the Offa Bank robbery attack in Kwara State.
Recommend for you: Police invite Saraki over Offa bank robbery, Kwara Chief of staff arrested
This was disclosed by the Force Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood, at a briefing.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited