Kanu and his legal team filed a lawsuit against the Kenyan government.
Read Also : Breaking: Popular Nigerian Lawyer Is Dead
Aloy Ejimakor, the Special Counsel to IPOB leader, announced this on his Twitter account on Thursday.
Ejimakor wrote, “UPDATE: Extraordinary Rendition: Onyendu’s legal team has filed a suit in Kenya against the Kenyan government.”
Kanu was recently detained and repatriated to Nigeria after being re-arrested in Kenya.
The claim that Kenyan police arrested Kanu was refuted by Kenyan High Commissioner Wilfred Machage.
Despite Kenya’s denial, IPOB has continued to blame the country for Kanu’s detention.
Kanu is scheduled to appear in court in October. He was charged with treason by the Nigerian government.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates