Senator Steven Odey, who represents the Cross River North Senatorial District in the Senate, was sacked by the Court of Appeal in Calabar.
Hon. Jerigbe Agom Jerigbe, on the other hand, was declared the duly elected Senator for Cross River North.
In a ruling issued on Thursday, the three-member Appeal Tribunal, led by Hon. Justice I. Chioma Nwosu, declared Jerigbe the winner of the Peoples Democratic Party’s primary election (PDP).
In December 5, 2020, By-election for the seat, Justice Nwosu declared Jerigbe to be the PDP’s lawful candidate.
The court also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to withdraw the certificate of return it had previously issued to Steven Odey.
Soon, there will be more information…
Thanks for reading Senator Sacked by Appeal Court
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited