Senate Thursday finally approved N189, 207, 544, 893.00 for the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, for the conduct of the 2019 general elections.
It also said that the approved sum of money should be vired from both recurrent and capital component of special intervention programme captured in the service-wide votes of the 2018 appropriation act.
Following the approval, the aggregate INEC budget for the 2018 appropriation will be N234, 507, 272, 393.
It would be recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday wrote to the upper chamber requesting for the virement for the INEC budget which was expeditiously debated and eventually okayed today.
Pay Attention To:
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc