Dr Sani Aliyu
According a report by The PUNCH, the Federal Government has said the nationwide curfew in place in the country to restrict movement amid the coronavirus pandemic is now from 12am to 4am.
The National Coordinator of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19, Dr Sani Aliyu, made this known during a briefing at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja, on Thursday.
Aliyu said, “I will first of all start with general movement. We are modifying the curfew to commence from 12 midnight to 4am nationwide, effective from 12:00 tonight.
“This does not apply to people on essential services and international travellers that might be returning from abroad.”
The PTF, following the lifting of the lockdown occasioned by the pandemic, had on May 4, 2020, imposed a nationwide curfew from 6pm to 8am. It later reviewed the timing to between 10pm and 4am on June 1, 2020.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)