Governor Sanwo-Olu at Lagos airport
According to Punch Metro, the Lagos State Government has banned all religious and social gathering of over 20 people.
The state government announced this on its Facebook page after 22 cases of coronavirus were recorded in the country on Saturday.
Before the new development, the LASG had imposed restrictions on gatherings of over 50.
It urged residents in the state to adhere to the new directive.
The Federal Ministry of Health had on Saturday confirmed 10 new cases of the coronavirus disease in Nigeria – three new cases in the Federal Capital Territory and seven in Lagos State.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria to 22 (twenty-two), The PUNCH reports.
However, the index case and the second case have both been discharged.
All 10 new cases are Nigerian nationals; nine of them travelled to Canada, France, Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom.
The 10th case had close contact with a previously confirmed case.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State