According to The PUNCH, the Federal Government has sent a revised budget to the National Assembly, cutting down some costs in view of the coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria.
A top source in the National Assembly shared a copy of the revised 2020 budget on Wednesday, noting that a meeting was ongoing between the leadership of the National Assembly and the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, and the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mele Kyari.
Part of the documents showed that there is a 20 per cent cut on capital projects across ministries, departments and agencies to the tune of N312,820,542,675.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited