Legislative aides protest at the national assembly
Legislative aides have taken over the National Assembly complex protesting against owed allowances.
The protest started on Tuesday at the upper and lower legislative Chambers.
The aides earlier stationed themselves and blocked the Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila whom they said has been feigning ignorance of their demands since 2019.
Having done with the Speaker, protesters made deft moves to get the attention of the Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan.
They are yet to be attended to as of the time of this report.
Watch video below:
VIDEO: Legislative Aides Protest At National Assembly pic.twitter.com/rzJEFsTrSH
— Daily Trust (@daily_trust) April 13, 2021
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out