Legislative aides protest at the national assembly
Legislative aides have taken over the National Assembly complex protesting against owed allowances.
The protest started on Tuesday at the upper and lower legislative Chambers.
The aides earlier stationed themselves and blocked the Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila whom they said has been feigning ignorance of their demands since 2019.
Having done with the Speaker, protesters made deft moves to get the attention of the Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan.
They are yet to be attended to as of the time of this report.
Watch video below:
VIDEO: Legislative Aides Protest At National Assembly pic.twitter.com/rzJEFsTrSH
— Daily Trust (@daily_trust) April 13, 2021
Google Search Terms
Pay Attention To:
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria