Dowen College in Lekki has been closed by the Lagos State Government following the death of one of its students, Sylvester Oromoni Jnr.
This came just two days after the state government announced the school’s indefinite closure.
The death of the student has sparked widespread outrage on social media, with many calling for justice for the deceased using the hashtag #JusticeForSylvester.
Oromoni, a 12-year-old Dowen College student, died just a few days ago after allegedly being attacked by “some senior colleagues” for allegedly refusing to join a cult.
The school, on the other hand, had dismissed the claim, claiming that he had only been injured while playing football with his classmates.
Ejes Gist News reports the Nigerian police have launched an investigation into Oromoni’s death.
Thanks for reading Lagos seals Dowen college over death of Sylvester Oromoni. Also Read : Former Chief of Army Staff, Dies ( Photo)
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022