The trending news now is that the frontline Presidential contender on the platform of the Labour Party (LP), Sam Nwanti, has withdrawn from the presidential race in support of President Muhammadu Buhari re-election.
The American-based detective from Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli Council Area of Imo State dropped his ambition in an interactive session with newsmen in Owerri. Nwanti disclosed that he withdrew from the race to boost the re-election bid of President Buhari in the 2019 elections, while he prepares for the 2023 presidential race.
“Today, I withdraw from contesting for the presidential race on the platform of Labour party and back to APC. “I am back to APC to support President Buhari for his second term bid because he needs our support to get things aright once again.
I will help All Progressives Congress and Buhari led administration fight corruption and as the only detective who is contesting in 2019, it may split the support of President Muhammadu Buhari,” he added. He stressed that his withdrawal from the race is solely anchored on supporting President Buhari in fighting corruption in Nigeria for the second time
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)