Kidnappers abduct Govt House Photographer, demand N50m ransom
Mr. Uchenna Nwube, Ebonyi State Government House Cameraman, was abducted along Okigwe-Aba-Enugu Expressway.
Journalists and government employees are concerned about the abductee’s safety.
Nwube, who had access to his phone, told journalists he was kidnapped on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
He was kidnapped on June 8 while returning to Abakaliki from Aba with passengers.
“They (kidnappers) are demanding N50 million as ransom, which I don’t know how to get. Please help!
SP Chris Anyanwu, spokesman for the Ebonyi Police Command, advised the victim to remain calm.
“The incident happened outside Ebonyi’s jurisdiction. “That’s between Imo and Abia,” said Anyanwu.
Pay Attention to: Owo Church Attack: women gather to summon ‘Ogun’ to get justice (video)
Many believe the current administration should mobilise human and material resources to free the abductee, given his contributions to the state’s development.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Kidnappers abduct Govt House Photographer, demand N50m ransom
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines