The Nigerian Judiciary Staff Union (JUSUN) has decided to call off its two-month strike, which began on Monday.
JUSUN made the decision at its recently concluded National Executive Council (NEC) meeting in Abuja.
The National Judicial Council (NJC) asked striking court employees to cease their strike in the interest of the country and the suffering court users at a meeting with JUSUN leaders on Tuesday, with the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Ibrahim Muhammad, in attendance.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out