Mr Alabi’s convoy ran into the protesters when they were marching to the Osun Government Secretariat.
On Thursday, members of the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) and the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) protested in Osogbo, Osun State, demanding that the judiciary’s financial autonomy be fully implemented.
The demonstrators gathered at the state High Court in Oke-Fia and marched to the Customary Court via the Federal High Court, which is located across the street from the Osun State House of Assembly on Gbongan/Osogbo lane.
During a rally, they also blocked the convoy of Osun Deputy Governor Benedict Alabi.
According to report, Mr Alabi’s convoy collided with the demonstrators as they marched to the Osun Government Secretariat.
They displayed placards with various inscriptions to discourage the deputy governor and his vehicles from moving.
Judicial employees have been on strike for nearly a month, seeking financial autonomy for the judiciary.
Court operations have been halted across the country as a result of their boycott.
Details will be given later…
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021