INEC fixes Date for Ekiti State and Osun State Governorship Election & INEC Unveils New Polling Units
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has unveiled new Polling Units, bringing the total number to 176,846.
The feat was achieved after 25 years of futile attempts to expand the Polling Units.
INEC Chairman, Professor Mahmood Yakubu, said the expansion was carried to guarantee unencumbered access to Polling Units during elections.
He disclosed that 749 Polling Units were relocated from private properties, Palaces and worship centres.
INEC has also fixed , 18th June 2022 for Ekiti State Governorship election and 16th July 2022 for Osun State Governorship election.
More details to come
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out