The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) claims that its office in Abia State’s Ohafia LGA has been set on fire.
The incident occurred on Sunday night, according to Festus Okoye, the INEC spokesman, who made the announcement in a tweet.
He did claim, however, that the cause of the fire is still unknown, and that an investigation is underway.
This comes just a week after one of the commission’s offices in Akwa Ibom’s Essien Udim Local Government Area was destroyed.
The commission stated in a statement that the office was set ablaze by unidentified persons in the early hours of Sunday, May 2nd, 20.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance