While ruling on an interlocutory injunction filed by Toochukwu Maduka (SAN) on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, Justice Bashar Alkali based his decision on the current health conditions of Nigerians and the need for doctors to resume their duties as essential workers in reducing COVID-19 waves.
Read Also : Sunday Igboho News Today Latest
However, on August 20, 2021, the federal government, through the Ministry of Health, filed an application with the Court, seeking an injunction to prevent the striking doctors from continuing their strike.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)