Heavy Tension In Owerri As Gunmen Behead Imo Lawmaker’s Gateman, Set His Mansion on Fire
Gunmen stormed the country home of Imo State legislator Ekene Nnodumele in Ebenato, Awo Idemili, in Orsu Local Government Area early on Wednesday morning, beheading a gateman on duty and setting the house on fire.
In the Imo State House of Assembly, Ekene Nnodumele represents the Orsu Constituency.
In the same area, the gunmen allegedly set fire to the ancestral home of Cyprain Charles Akaolisa, the immediate past attorney-general and commissioner for Justice.
Ejes Gist Nigeria was unable to reach Bala Elkana, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), who was claimed to be ill at the time of publishing this report.
However, Mr. A. Nwadikwa, Nnodumele’s aide, who corroborated the occurrence, said the hoodlums fired gunfire in the neighborhood for hours before, during, and after the houses were attacked and killed.
“Last night, the gunmen staged heavy shooting there,” Nwadikwa stated.
See Photos Below 👇
Heavy Tension In Owerri As Gunmen Behead Imo Lawmaker’s Gateman
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE