Heavy Tension In Delta As Police Officer Allegedly Kill Okada Man
Tension is rising in Orhuwhorun, Delta State’s Udu Local Government Area, following the alleged shooting of a commercial motorcycle rider known as Okada man by a police officer conducting a stop-and-search operation.
The Okada rider was reported to have died on the spot, possibly as a result of an unintentional discharge by one of the police officers, according to sources.
According to other stories, the victim was shot for allegedly refusing to pay a bribe of N100 to Police officers.
The incident occurred at Orhuwhorun Police Post around Free Indeed Church Junction in DSC Township in Udu at 9:45 a.m. on Thursday.
A police officer’s operational vehicle was reportedly set ablaze by a mob who are currently protesting the event.
Soldiers have been dispatched to the scene in an attempt to restore order to the problematic area.
# Heavy Tension In Delta As Police Officer Allegedly Kill Okada Man
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE