Gunmen Set Ablaze Another Police Station in Imo
Gunmen have burned down the Amandugba Divisional Police Headquarters in Imo State’s Isu Local Government Area.
It was Imo State’s fourth Divisional Police Headquarters to be destroyed in less than a week.
The attackers threw combustible material at the police station, which caused the fire.
The development heightened tensions in the state, as residents observed the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOBsit-at-home )’s edict on Monday.
“Isu Divisional Police Headquarters is on fire right now,” stated a peasant who did not want his name publicised. The property has been enveloped in flames. The terrorists tossed explosives at the building, which quickly caught fire.”
Bala Elkana, the Imo Police spokesperson, indicated he would respond when contacted, but had yet to do so as of the time of reporting this article.
Soon, there will be more information…
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)