Five oil workers had been on Thursday kidnapped by gunmen inside the Oil Mining Lease (OML) -55 operated by an indigenous oil firm, Belemaoil Producing Limited in Akuku-Toru Local Government Area of Rivers. Confirming the event, Rivers Police Command mentioned all fingers had been on deck to make sure the unconditional release of the workers.
The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Nnamdi Omoni, mentioned that gunboats had been deployed to path the abductors, whereas assuring that the victims can be launched unharmed. “Yes, I can affirm that 5 seismic workers had been kidnapped two days in the past. We have intensified efforts to make sure their release and gunboats have been deployed.
“We are working with other sister agencies, especially the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, to ensure they are released within record time,” the police mentioned. The oil workers are personnel of Integrated Data Services Limited, IDSL and BGP, a subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corporation. The workers had been on the location of an ongoing seismic operations by Belemaoil once they kidnapped. (NAN)
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)