The government tells civil servants that if they don’t get the COVID-19 vaccine, they won’t get paid.
The new policy is introduced to encourage civil servants to take the vaccine.
According to the Togo Government #COVID19 vaccines are not needed, but warns civil servants, that if they do not get the vaccine, they will lose their jobs.
Faced with the resurgence of cases of contamination with Covid 19 in the municipality of Gulf 5 and to preserve the health of the staff of the town hall of Aflao-Gakli on the one hand and given the law “N ° 2009/007 of May 15, 2009, of the public health code of the Togolese Republic in its article 67 which stipulates that “Anyone who exercises a professional activity exposing him to risks of contamination must be compulsorily vaccinated.
The expenses entailed by these vaccinations are covered by the employer ”on the other hand, All officers of the Aflao-Gakli town hall are requested to be vaccinated no later than April 14, 2021. The salary for April 2021 is conditioned by the presentation of a copy of the vaccination card to the Human Resources and Social Action Division by April 14, 2021, at 5.30 p.m. at the latest. The mayor knows how to count on everyone’s sense of responsibility.
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate