Mustapha announced his decision to leave the APC in a letter to the party’s chairman in Nasarawa’s B/Kasuwa ward, Azare Katagum Local Government Area (LGA).
He did not reveal his next move, though he did say he had “decided to move somewhere else.”
“After much thought and consultation with my family and political allies, I have decided to leave the APC,” Mustapha wrote on Facebook.
“I am grateful to the APC’s leaders and members for providing me with the opportunity to join the party and even run for governor.”
- Farouk Mustapha
This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me.
“I joined the APC party to help the state of Bauchi develop!” Except that I don’t share the same opinion as the party’s leaders.
That is why I have decided to relocate in order to continue my fight for the betterment of our community.
- Farouk Mustapha’s Letter addressed to the party chairman
“I need APC members’ grace to understand me because I don’t care about anyone.” And just because we were in opposing political parties during the election doesn’t mean we’re friends. Thank you a lot.”
Thats the latest Naija News Today on Governorship aspirant dumps APC
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News