Governor Ifeanyi Okowa dissolves State Exco, SSG, Chief of Staff and Special Advisers.
The Delta State Governor Senator Ifeanyi Okowa has purportedly dissolved the State Executive Council.
According to a source at Government House who talked with our correspondent, Said, the governor has ordered all previous commissioners and members of the state executive council to hand over to their respective ministries’ Permanent Secretaries.
Okowa and the State Government Executive Council have been meeting since the afternoon.
Although the reason for the dissolution is still unknown, it is believed to be related to the state’s severe political climate ahead of the 2023 general elections.
In a post exco briefing, the former Commissioner for Information Mr Charles Aniagwu said the dissolution was part of effort to restructure Governance for better services.
He advised those affected to hand over to the most senior government officials in their offices.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria