Goodluck Jonathan, the former President of Nigeria, has denied joining the All Progressives Congress, APC.
A report on Wednesday went viral on social media, claiming that the former president has expressed interest in joining the ruling party and abandoning the Peoples Democratic Party, or PDP.
The report fueled speculation that the former president might run for President of the United States again in 2023. However, Ejes Gist News has confirmed that this is not the case.
When this newspaper contacted Jonathan’s spokesperson, Ikechukwu Eze, he called the report “fake news.”
Read Also :Aisha Yesufu and Kids Jump on TikTok Challenge As Dyslexic Son Graduates From University at 22
“The report is false; if he deviates, it will be announced through proper channels.”
He insisted that his boss has not moved to the ruling party and has not considered doing so.
He explained, “This is a man who is very busy with other things.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited