They justified their actions by citing a crisis within the party.
ALSO READ : BREAKING: Bandits Kill Nigerian Army Major
Bello Hassan Shinkafi, Ahmed Bakura, Ahmed Shehu, and Suleiman Gumi are their names.
The lawmakers said they were leaving the PDP because of a crisis within the party, which led to the national leadership of the party dissolving the state chapter, according to a letter written by Rep. Suleiman Gumi and read at Tuesday plenary.
ALSO READ : I See Nnamdi Kanu In A Coffin, His Followers Declaring War On Buhari, Nigeria – Popular Cleric
Six PDP lawmakers from the state opted to join the APC with Governor Bello Matawalle.
# Four PDP House of Representatives Join APC
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021