Colonel Anthony Uzoma Obi (rtd), the former military administrator of Osun State, has died.
Anthony Uzoma Obi, who was the military governor of Osun State from August 1996 to August 1998, died on January 1st, according to his family.
In a condolence message, Osun State Governor Gboyega Oyetola expressed his sorrow over the death of the former military administrator.
He expressed his condolences to the deceased’s family and praised his contributions to Osun governance, saying he was one of the founding fathers of the state.
“Colonel Anthony Obi’s (rtd) death is a tragic loss not only to his family but also to the nation. He was a brave, dedicated, and experienced military officer who selflessly and passionately served Nigeria and Osun in particular.
“As a military administrator, Obi made remarkable contributions to governance in Osun,” he said. “He was one of the leaders who laid the foundation of our State and left some legacies for which he will be remembered.”
“On behalf of my family, government, and people of Osun, I express my heartfelt condolences to Colonel Anthony Obi’s family” (rtd). Though his death is tragic, I urge you to find comfort in the selfless, professional, and humanitarian legacies he has left behind.”
Governor Oyetola prayed to God to grant the deceased’s soul eternal rest and strength to his bereaved family, friends, and associates to bear the enormous loss.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)