The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control stated on Saturday that five visitors from China checked negative to Coronavirus, likewise referred to as COVID19.
The PUNCH reported that the NCDC Director-General, Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu, stated on Friday that the centre had “2 cases and tests are going on at the minute. As quickly as they are finished, it will be revealed. If an individual goes back to the nation, the state within 20 or 30 days, there is no point squandering reagents to test such an individual.
“For other illness, we typically recommend people to go to the health centres to get checked however for thought cases of Coronavirus; clients are recommended to put simply a call through to us, we will concern the client since going to the healthcare facility can enhance the illness if it is discovered to be favourable.”
On Saturday, the NCDC revealed the outcomes of the tests, stating five visitors have been analysed and they checked negative to Coronavirus.
The centre specified, “Since the beginning of #COVID19 outbreak, the protocol in Nigeria is to test returning travellers from China with symptoms. So far, five people have been tested. Results were negative.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)