On Wednesday, a section of Lagos’ Murtala Muhammed International Airport was destroyed by fire.
According to Eyewitness, the incident occurred at Kenyan Airlines’ departure hall.
As of press time, the cause of the fire had not been determined.
“Earlier this year, a fire destroyed a portion of the Lagos airport. The fire started at the Kenyan Airways departure office.
“The airport staff and some fire fighters from FAAN (Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria) put out the fire,” a source told our correspondent.
HOT Nigerian Jobs : List of Job Vacancies in Nigeria for March 2021
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates