On Wednesday, a section of Lagos’ Murtala Muhammed International Airport was destroyed by fire.
According to Eyewitness, the incident occurred at Kenyan Airlines’ departure hall.
As of press time, the cause of the fire had not been determined.
“Earlier this year, a fire destroyed a portion of the Lagos airport. The fire started at the Kenyan Airways departure office.
“The airport staff and some fire fighters from FAAN (Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria) put out the fire,” a source told our correspondent.
HOT Nigerian Jobs : List of Job Vacancies in Nigeria for March 2021
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International