The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has stopped the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, decision towards de-registering 31 political parties in the nation.
Justice Anwuli Chikere gave the order on Monday morning following a suit by some of the affected parties.
The judge, in her ruling, said INEC failed to counter the application by the applicants whose rights must be protected.
In an interlocutory motion between Advanced Congress of Democratic (ACD) and two others versus the Attorney General of the Federation and another, the applicants had on October 30, 2019, approached the court seeking protection
Recall, Ejes Gist had reports that the INEC on February 6, 2020 de-registered 74 political parties in the nation, leaving just 18 around. In its ruling on Monday, the court ordered INEC to remain active on the matter with immediate effect.
Meanwhile Buhari has said “Nigerians don’t have right to kill Bandits.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org