Ejes Gist Nigeria can Authoritatively report that President Buhari led federal government has declared Monday, May 3, 2021, public holiday to mark this year’s International Workers Day Celebration.
The Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, who made the declaration on behalf of the federal government, congratulated Nigerian Workers for witnessing this year’s celebration.
He commended them for their patience, understanding and support in driving the policies and programmes of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration in its determination to move the country to the next level of socio-economic development.
Aregbesola called for more dedication and patriotism from all Nigerian Workers and the Labour Unions, saying the challenges of the moment will soon be over as the government is committed to the security of lives and property of all Nigerians.
“Hovernment is putting all strategies in place to curb the challenges of insecurity in the country. I therefore call on the Labour Force and all patriotic citizens to be fully committed to the task of putting insecurity to a permanent end as much as possible,” he stressed.
Aregbesola wishes all Nigerian Workers a peaceful May Day Celebration.
# FG Declares Monday Public Holiday
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers