El-Rufai has ordered the dismissal of lecturers at Kaduna University.
Nasir El-Rufai, the governor of Kaduna State in northern Nigeria, has ordered the sacking of lecturers at Kaduna State University who joined other workers on strike in the state on Tuesday.
READ ALSO : Breaking: Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Dissolves Exco, SSG, Chief of Staff and Special Advisers (See Details)
El-Rufai stated this in a press statement issued on Tuesday by his media aide, Muyiwa Adekeye, titled, “KDSG will not condone criminal conduct masquerading as industrial action.”
Part of the statement read as thus; “Any academic staff of KASU , Nurses that does not report for work will be dismissed. The authorities of KASU are to submit a copy of the attendance register for all categories of staff daily to the Secretary to the State Governemnt and the Commissioner of Education.
“All MDAs are also to submit daily copies of attendance register to the Head of Service;
“KDSG will not submit its treasury to the entitled minority. We will reform and rightsize our public service to meet the needs and resources of the Kaduna State even if the NLC strikes ad infinitum.
“The government remains committed to using all the resources it can generate to serve the interests of the majority of its citizens, providing social services beyond paying salaries, always putting the interests of the many ahead of the few.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021