In the Osun governorship election on Saturday, members of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have invaded various voting locations in Ede to monitor the process.
Personnel were reportedly spotted strolling around the polling places and keeping an eye on events while people rotated through the registration and voting processes.
Read Also: Is Apostle Johnson Suleman having secret marital affair with Chacha Eke? Here is what we know
The EFCC employees took up strategic positions in ward 2 unit 9 in Ede North while wearing their red jackets, seemingly in an effort to determine whether there had been vote-buying by greedy politicians.
The staff had occupied key positions in the voting unit, according to a visit to ward 4 unit 1.
The situation was the same in ward 5 unit 1, where some of them could be seen wandering around and watching the events.
Recommended Naija News
- Presidency is Tough, Am Eager to Go Now – Buhari
- Funke Akindele Announced as Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate
- ASUU strike: Enough is enough, call off now – Buhari Orders Lecturers
- Kwankwaso Opens Up On Endorsing Tinubu
- Kenneth Okonkwo resigns from APC over Muslim-Muslim ticket (See Details)
The anti-graft agency is fighting against vote buying and inducement to make sure that voters support their preferred candidates in the election.
That is the latest Naija News today on EFCC storms Osun guber polling units
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications