Officers of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) stormed the headquarters of the Kaduna State Urban Planning Development Agency (KASUPDA) on Monday and detained the agency’s Director General, Malam Ismail Umaru Dikko, before whisking him away.
KASUPDA has earned the reputation of being Kaduna’s most feared agency as a result of the demolition of properties throughout the state.
Dikko, the agency’s director, previously worked as a Special Assistant to Governor Nasir El-Rufai before being promoted to the position of director in 2019.
Read Also :Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today October 11th 2021: See Black Market & CBN Official Rate)
According to eyewitnesses, there was some commotion before the DG entered a black Toyota Hilux vehicle belonging to the EFCC.
According to sources, the KASUPDA boss was accompanied into the vehicle by two EFCC officials dressed in suits and two police officers armed with rifles.
According to the source, the staff at KASUPDA had attempted to prevent the EFCC from leaving with the DG earlier, and security at the gate had prevented the car from leaving the compound.
The DG, on the other hand, had requested that the gate be opened.
In an interview with our correspondent, we learned that the DG has been taken to the EFCC’s Kaduna zonal office, with sources claiming that he had previously been served several invitations but had failed to respond to them.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here