Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has officially resigned from the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The governor announced this on Tuesday after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
A source at the Villa who doesn’t want his name to be mentioned said Obaseki wept after President Muhammadu Buhari failed to rescue him from the disqualification melted on him by the All Progressives Congress APC screening Committee.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative