DSS restricts Nnamdi Kanu from signing letter for UK consular assistance.
One of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyers, Aloy Ejimako, has stated that the Department of State Services (DSS) has prevented his client from signing a consular assistance form from the United Kingdom.
On Monday, Barrister Aloy Ejimako issued a statement confirming this.
Recall that following the recent capture and deportation of the Biafra freedom warrior to Nigeria, the British High Commission offered consular aid to the fugitive.
Kanu, a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and Nigeria, is now being held in the Nigerian secret police’s custody.
After escaping bail in 2017, he is set to continue his trial on July 26.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates