The DSS has detained a Bayelsa governor’s aide over a remark made against President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
The Department of State Security (DSS) has arrested an aide to Bayelsa State Governor for inciting the public against President Muhammadu Buhari.
Breaking: Buhari is mocked on Twitter, and his threat of genocide against the people of the Southeast is removed.
Kemepadei Bodmas, a Senior Special Assistant on New Media to Governor Duoye Diri, was arrested on Tuesday in Bayelsa state.
Ejes Gist Nigeria gathered that the arrest is related to inciting statements made on social media by the Governor’s aide. Bodmas stated in a video seen by our reporter that the country is no longer safe.
“This is no longer a safe country. President Muhammadu Buhari is the only person safe in this country, and the only reason is that he recognises that the country is unsafe and has isolated himself as a result.”
“My fellow Nigerians, nothing in this country is working. This country’s security architecture has crumbled. We don’t know which way is left and which way is right. In the 28-second video, he says, “We don’t know where we’re going as a people.”
Kemepadei’s situation is similar to that of Salihu Tanko Yakasai, who was fired for criticising President Muhammadu Buhari over the country’s security problems.
Kemepadei is a loyalist of the Niger-Delta warlord Government Tompolo, according to the findings of this paper, and was actively involved in protests against the Niger-Delta Development Commission, NDDC.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives