The death toll has risen to 60 as the number of cholera cases has increased from 604 to 698 in 72 hours.
Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu, Minister of State for the Abuja">Federal Capital Territory, said this during a community sensitization on cholera in the Pyakasa and Gwagwa areas in Abuja.
In order to combat cholera and other serious acute diarrhoea infections in the territory, she stated that the Federal Capital Territory Administration has begun to intensify community sensitization campaigns.
Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu revealed that the disease has claimed the lives of 60 people, despite assurances from the administration that it would do everything in its power to prevent the spread of the disease. He also stated that the administration would do everything in its power to prevent the spread of the disease.
Abdullahi Adamu Candido, the Chairman of the Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC), has committed the commitment of his council to ensuring the sensitization of all four chiefdoms in the AMAC.
He stated that traditional rulers will be educated on how to prevent cholera from spreading in their respective areas.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021