The Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, has revealed that he tested positive for coronavirus. Makinde disclosed this in a series of tweets from his official handle on Monday evening.
“I just received my COVID-19 confirmation test result. It is POSITIVE. I am asymptomatic and will continue to self-isolate.
I have designated Prof Temitope Alonge, former Chief Medical Director of the University College, Ibadan, as the Head of COVID-19 Task Force while I recover fully. Please continue to comply with all the directives from the COVID-19 Task Force. Stay home, stay safe,” he wrote.
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited