An Ota Magistrates’ Court in Ogun on Tuesday punished a 26-year-old male, Femi Fayemi, to 4 years’ jail time for taking a Bajaj Motorcycle valued at N195,000.
The Magistrate, Mr Matthew Akinyemim, punished Fayemi without an alternative of penalty, NAN reports.
Akinyemi founded guilty as well as punished Fayemi following his guilty appeal to a two-count fee of conspiracy theory as well as stealing, in addition to the truths of the situation.
He stated that the sentence would certainly work as a deterrent to wrongdoers.
Earlier, the Prosecutor, Insp. Abdulkareem Mustapha, told the court that the accused as well as others at huge dedicated the offenses on Dec. 31, 2019, at Goro Garage, Ijoko, Ota.
Mustapha stated that the charged as well as his associates conspired to take the Bajaj motorbike with enrollment number AGL 438 QH, coming from the plaintiff, Mr Ismail Ibrahim.
“The defendant was caught in the act by a vigilance group in the area which handed him over to the police,”
The district attorney kept in mind that the offenses refuted Sections 390(9) as well as 516 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Ogun, 2006.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria